Wednesday 17 September 2014

Lazy Day makeup tutorial

As much as I love makeup I sometimes have those days when I'm just feeling so lazy I can't really be bothered to wear any ,but I can't bring myself to leave the house without any on. Yesterday was one of those days which meant I opted for a "lazy day" makeup look using the urban decay naked 3 palette.
After applying my usual face makeup,brows and priming my eyes I got started on the look that only involved 3 colours and is super quick and easy! I took a fluffy brush and the colour limit (pinky nude)and ran that through the crease to define the eyes and on the lower lash line,I then noticed the super pretty colour from the palette called buzz (shimmery pink) and applied that to the lid. I then finished the eye by applying strange (white) to the corner of the eye to make them brighter! 
I then took the trusty benefit high brow pencil in the water line to brighten the eyes and make them bigger! 
I usually have to either go for no eyeliner at all or use a black felt liner when it comes to lining my eyes but I thought I'd try out something abit different. I took a bronze pencil by bare minerals and ran that on the upper and lower lash line and then smugged them out to give a more effortless look! 
The last thing to do was curl my lashes and add some mascara and I used two different mascaras for this look. One being the smashbox full exposure mascara I recently recived,which I'm loving so far. I then took the Clinique high lengths mascara on my lower lashes 
I completed the look by adding abit of lip colour. I'm obsessing over the bare minerals lip quickies at the moment! They're so soft and come in a pencil form so it's super quick and easy to apply and doesn't really need re-applying thought the day! I used the colour magnolia for this look! 
And you're done! I loved this look,it's perfect for if you're in a rush but you're like me and still spend half your time getting ready or if you're just having a lazy day! The look is also so neutral that you could play around with lip colours and go for something abit more bold and bright or stick to something nude for a natural look! 

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment