Friday 3 October 2014

Kendall Jenner tutorial

If you're the definition of one of those "typical white girls" out there then you're bound to have a huge girl crush on the kardashian/jenner clan and you'll spend your days trying to turn yourself into your favourite one for the day. Well that's what I did today anyway...
I spotted this picture of Kendall jenner and fell in love with the look. It looks amazing,it's got the classic "pin up" look to it,it's pretty easy to re-create and it's day time appropriate! 
To start off the look I stuck to my usual foundation routine,my face didn't like quite as flawless as Kendalls does however :( I then went on to contour the cheeks a little. It's not too noticeable she's got anything on but you can tell she probably would I used mac mineralise skin finish in medium plus for this! 
I then went on to brows. Hers are quite defined but nothing to heavy. I stuck to my usual routine but changed the shape slightly and I used the benefit brow zings palette in light for this 
I primed my lids with urban decay primer potion in Eden and took the colour naked from the naked one palette and applied that to the crease with my smudger brush. Kendall doesn't have much colour on her eyes but this helps to just define the eye shape,like a contour for the eye! 
I then took my favourite eyeliner which is the rimmel scandal eyes felt tip liner but you can use whatever liner you prefer! I would recommend however either a gel,liquid or felt tip as you can get a better point with these types. Start off by lining the upper lash line and wing it out as you normally would. Then take the line into the inner corner and pull it out so there is a noticeable line there (sorry for the rubbish explanation,just look a the pictures if you don't get it) 
Then add lashings of your favourites mascara which of course has to be benefit they're real 
The last step is the red lips! I lined my lips to start with a nude pencil. You can also use a red coloured liner or skip the step completely if you're brave enough and then all you've got to do is fill the lips in with the perfect fire truck red colour. I went for mac ruby woo,and you're done!
( I even stole my mums dressing gown so we look the same) I'm loving this look it's just a classic 50's sort of pin up look an it's wearable both day and night,and you only really need 4 main products that pretty much everyone will own! 

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment