Monday 13 October 2014

Lush Snow Fairy!

When it comes to Christmas one of my favourite things has to be going to lush and seeing all the Christmas range and you can't leave without picking up a bottle of snow fairy! 
This is literally my favourite scent ever it's so sweet it's smells like bubble gum and I'll never get tired of the smell it should be out all year! 
I filled the bath with with as many bubbles as I could get and dropped in a pink bath bomb and was left with the best looking bath you can find!
Snow fairy doesn't only smell amazing but it looks amazing aswell. It's bright pink and if you look closely it's got little sparkles I'm it. It's genuinely such an amazing product! 
I wish I could buy snow fairy every day and if you've tried it you'll know why I can't get enough of the stuff. And if you haven't tired it then what are you playing at!! 

Sorry it's been such a while since my last post I've just been working so much I haven't had time to sit down and find something to post! 

What's your favourite product from lush..

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment