Saturday 26 July 2014

Mermaid Eyes

This was my attempt at a sort of mermaid look and was definitely one of my favourite to do...
The look featured quite a heavy brow (not the neatest may I add)which was done using the Anastasia beverly hills dip brow and Benefit gimme brow,my favourite eyebrow combo!
I used the urban decay primer potion in Eden which is just a staple piece you need in your makeup bag really,and then coated my eyes in the benefit high brow which is a white pencil that really makes bright colours POP! 
For the blue on the eyes I purchased a £1.99 technique palette called electric(dupe of the urban decay palette)for a lot less of the price. Obviously the pigment isn't as strong but with a good base the colours work quite well. And over that I used a collection blue glitter which I'm just in love with right now 
I wasn't too sure how to line the eyes so they ended up turning out like this using the bobbie brown gel eyeliner and topped the look with some eyelure lashes!  
Not the most wearable everyday look but so much fun to do 



No comments:

Post a Comment