Thursday 31 July 2014

Purple Smokey Eye - Debenhams beauty gala


I was lucky enough to be able to attend a beauty gala being held at my local Debenhams store tonight. I had an amazing night and I received so much free stuff that I shall be doing a post on tomorrow! 
I thought I'd go for a dark smokey look tonight as they just always look good and ended up creating a purple look! 
This is the look while my hair was still up in rollers and this was the finished look..
For once I was actually quite pleased with the result! I started by priming the face with my bare minerals primer and then I decided I'd use my stupid sculpt foundation today as I was wanted a flawless look. I conclealed,highlighted and contoured as shown in my previous post and set all with the urban decay setting spray. My eyebrows consist of being abit too heavy handed with a pencil and setting with the benefit gimme brown in light 
For the eyes and started by putting Sellotape in the corners to give a sharp edge and then primed the eyes with prime potion in Eden. I used the naked 1 and 3 palette and the balm nude tude palette to create the final look! I lined the water and tight line with benefit that gal and lined the top with the eyeko felt liner and then loaded up the lashes with lots of benefit they're real mascara and with another setting of the makeup with my trusty spray I was ready to leave the house! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment