Friday 1 August 2014

Debenhams Beauty Gala

Last night I was lucky enough to attend a beauty gala event at Debenhams as a guest blogger. The night consisted of being able to look at all the different products Debenhams offer. There was a chance to get your nail,makeup and nails done throughout the night and there was also a fashion show held all to raise money for st.giles. As I was invited as a guest blogger I also got to receive a huge goodie bag I was so grateful for with products from brands such as benefit,clinique and clarins! 
I thought I'd do a blog post for you all to show you the products I recieved starting with clinique..
Two liquid facial soaps
Two 7 day scrub creams
Clarifying lotion
Dramatically different lotion
Two all about eyes (gel)
All about eyes rich (cream)
Skin tone correcting lotion 
Moisture surge 
Custom repair serum
And for makeup..
Even better makeup 
Blush(forgot to include) iced lotus
Chubby stick in plushest punch
Two high length mascaras
High impact mascara.

Next I got to try some clarins products which include daily energiser cream,daily energiser wake up booster,gentle exfoliator toner and matte rebalancing location 
I got to try a lot of the benefit products which I absolutely love! This included three hello flawless foundations,two porefessionals,three samples of big easy bb cream
And for skin care I got two of each of the total moisture face cream,refined finish polish,it's potent eye cream and triple performing facial emulsion 
I recived some Thierry mugler samples which is definitely my favourite perfume ever I love it! These samples included a 6ml bottle of alien (the best perfume ever) and a body lotion,womanity shower gel and angel hand cream! 
Lastly I recived a 2 samples of Estée Lauder foundation..one double wear and one imatch. And three perfume samples from elie saab,Gucci premiere and Marc Jacobs daisy dream!

I had such an amazing night and was actually referred to as a blogger which I never thought would happen. I can't wait to try out all the products I was kindly given and hope to attend more nights like this soon 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment