Sunday 31 August 2014

Lime Crime,Great Pink Planet - Review

The minute I heard there was a shop in Birmingham that sold lime crime I had to go there and get myself a lipstick. (Even the box is amazing) 
It took us forever to find the shop but eventually we were in digbeth which is about a 5 minute walk from the city and got to custard factory,a cute little street with even cuter looking shops 
But the only place I was interested in getting to was a shop called Cocktail Cosmetics 
It's quite a small shop but it's every makeup lovers dream with brands such a Lime crime,sugar pill,nyx,sigma and occ...I was in love,I want to live there! After spending about half an hour there I finally settled on a few products,one being this Lime Crime lipstick. After spending forever trying to pick a colour I decided to go for something I could wear everyday and I went for Great Pink Planet! 
 
It's such a cute baby pink colour and it reminds me of Mac's Saint Germain lipstick,one of those pinks that just covers all your lips,but I love it! (Sorry for the rubbish swatch of it on my hand and on my lips. I'm not very good with this yet..)
I'm so in love with this colour. Even though it is abit bright I still think it's quite wearable in the day and it's perfect for going out on the evening. I love lime crime products! They're not the cheapest but it's certainly worth paying a little extra to get a better qualitly of product I think. I'll definitely be building up my collection the second I get paid!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment