Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rimmel ScandalEyes felt liner - Review

When I'm feeling like making a little more effort with my makeup I always think a cat eye makes the look a litte bit better 
The only problem is I find it ridiculously hard to find a product to use to create the wing.

I've tried everything from gel to liquid to pencil and nothing seems to go well. The only thing I can just about deal with is the felt liner and I'd only ever tried the Eyeko liner and a Collection liner,both of which after using for a few weeks would go slightly dry in product and the liner would wear off pretty quick throughout the day
While out shopping on the hunt for a felt liner I spotted the Rimmel ScandalEyes felt liner in superdrug for £5 and couldn't make up my mind if I wanted it,then while in boots I spotted it on offer for £3 and couldn't resist (I give in way too easy)
There's a choice between a thin felt for more precise lines or a thicker felt which does both thick and thin lines. I went for the thinner of the two as i wanted something that I could build up if needed and the pen was perfect for what I wanted! 
I decided to give it a test out last night and I think I've found my favourite felt liner! I went for a brown smokey look last night using the using the Urban decay vice 2 palette and then lined the water line with my Benefit high brow pencil (excuse my alien looking face)
I lined the lash line with the felt and then winged it out at the end. This can sometimes be a hard task for me but this made it so much easier than usual 
And then I added a few coats of mascara and I was done! 
I'm loving this liner so much,the colour lasts from the second you put it on until it comes off and so far it hasn't smudged and hasn't made my eyes water which is just a huge plus! (Speaking of huge my forehead looks bloody massive here) 
I'd definitely recommend this liner,especially if you're just begining with liner as it's just so easy to use! 

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment