Saturday 9 August 2014

Night Time Routine

There's nothing I love more than slathering my face in whatever makeup I can get my hand onto every morning,but at the end of the day or usually when the soaps start I love to just take all the makeup off and shove my hair up and chill. So instead of showing you how I get ready in the morning,i thought I'd show you how I "un-get ready" instead!
I like to start with a makeup remover first to get everything off the face,mainly my eye makeup and my brows and to do that I use the Garnier Micellar water
This is literally my holy grail product I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do. It removers the most stubborn of mascaras off instantly in one swipe and still leaves my face feeling mousiturised. My eyes are sensitive and usually react to just about anything but I can hold this on my eyes and rub to my hearts content without them feeling sore or dry! Next it's time to wash the face and for doing that I love to use the Number 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser 
This is a definite dupe for the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser for a lot less of the price. I love this product because I can put it on my eyes and actually open them with it still being on and my face always feels super smooth after using it! Every now and then if I'm not feeling lazy I like to give my skin a scrub to get rid of all the horrible skin and make me look fabulous,for this I like to use Liz Earle gentle face exfoliator 
I usually apply a pee size amount of this to my hand and mix with some water and apply all over the face. The beads are quite big in this but come off super easy leaving you with fresher,brighter looking skin which still feels really soft! 
I've only recently started using creams on my face every night,I occasionally would apply the first cream I saw but wouldn't really keep it up but now I can't go to bed without putting something on,my skin seems to scream out for it now. 
My go to face cream at the moment is the Clinique Moisture Surge and my skin just seems to love it! Once I've applied this stuff after 5 minutes my skin has drank it up and feels so smooth I absolutely love this stuff! I've never used an eye cream before just because I never saw the point in investing in one not really knowing what they would do,but I recently recieved the Clinique all about eyes and I'm loving the stuff! 
It has the same sort of texture as the face cream and just glides on and sinks in so quickly,and this one promises to get rid of my dark circles which I'm all for! I'd definitely recommend this stuff just cause it leaves my eyes feeling silky smooth and who doesn't want that!
My last product has become my favourite bedtime product ever at the moment. I've longed to own one of those for months now but couldn't bring myself to spend the money,however about a week or so ago my mum generously gave me one of hers and I'm in love. The RevitaLash serum advanced. 
This is literally like an eyeliner wand and you apply the serum on the lash line and that is it,so easy! I've only been using the product for just over a week but I'm already starting to see results,my lashes look asif they have grown and they look super loving when I apply my mascara which means no more fake lashes! 
Hope you enjoyed getting un-ready with me and I've made you want to try one of these brilliant products!

(Please excuse the photos being taken in my garden,that was the only place that had good lighting!) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment