Friday 1 August 2014

Clinique super primer - redness reducing

I suffer with abit of redness on my face. Mainly to the cheeks but also abit around my eyes,basically everywhere! I decided to invest in this Clinique primer which promises to reduce the redness and keep my makeup intact all day! 
The left picture is my bare face with abit of clarins matte lotion. The right is after applying the primer. Although it doesn't totally get rid of all the redness it gets rid of alot of the colour and smooths the face ready for my foundation which was benefit hello flawless. I then applied my concealer,powders and my eyebrows and was left with this look...
I was quite pleased with how the makeup went over it and it just seemed to work alot better than my usual primer does! This was my finished look. I went for a purple smokey eye and bright pink lip!
After wearing the makeup for a few hours and getting caught in a HUGE storm which resulted in mascara all over my face,very attractive,my makeup is pretty much still intact and looks a lot better than it usually does. I would definitely recommend the primer to anyone that suffers with redness 

1 comment:

  1. redness reducing is advisable in such cases. Recipes looks good but I have always preferred it that way.

    ReplyDelete