Sunday 3 August 2014

Top 5 Eyeshadow Palettes

It was impossible for me to choose one eyeshadow to say was my favourite so I thought I'd show you my top 5 palettes  
Firstly starting with the naked palettes,I couldn't pick between just one so I picked naked 1 and naked 3,my favourites...starting with 1
My favourite colours from this would have to be naked,buck,hustle and virgin ( I've pretty much ran out of virgin and naked )
Next is naked 3 which is probably my favourite eyeshadow everrrr
My top four colours from this palette are strange,limit,nooner and darkside
Urban decay would have to be my go to eyeshadow,the colours are highly pigmented and work for both day and night looks,the next palette I chose as my favourite was the feminine palette(how pretty is that!!) 
And my top 3 colours from this palette were s.w.f,Aquarius and stray dog
And again with another urban decay palette is the Vice 2 palette. 
It was so hard to just pick my 4 favourites there's just so many to choose from but I managed to get it down eventually to x-rated,radar,habit and rewind 
And finally my last palette would be the balm nude tude palette,I wasn't sure if I'd like this as it isn't an urban decay palette and I was so used to using those but i had heard a lot about this and it definitely lived up to they hype 
My 4 top choices from this would be stubborn,sexy,serious and sleek and this is definitely my go to palette! 

I hope this post has helped if you were looking for a palette you can use both day or night 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment