Thursday 14 August 2014

Sutton on Sea...3 day break!

The beach is probably my favourite place to be,there's not one thing you can't love about being next to the sea,lying on the sand,not having to worry about anything!
On Monday I traveled to sutton on sea in Lincolnshire with the boy to stop at his nans house,and had the most amazing time ever!
All ready on Monday morning to go,full of excitement I was! After an hour train journey we arrived in Nottingham to a full train so had to wait another hour for our next train,which meant we had our own little picnic while we waited! 
After another hour or so of waiting we finally got onto the next train to Skegness which meant another 2 hours of travelling on a packed train. Once in Skegness we then had another packed hour bus journey to finally get to sutton on sea! (As you can tell I was super excited!)
I'm pretty certain the whole outfit is from newlook and the sandals are from some cheap shop in town) 
Had to take some selfies on the beach!
It's such an amazing place there's hardly anyone around so it's always just really calm there and the beach itself was practically empty! 
The next day we went to explore the near by town in mablethorp in our matching outfits 
We walked along the beach front to get there passing so many beach huts along the way,I felt this was the perfect chance to picture my outfit!
The jumpsuit I'm wearing is from tesco,the cardy from primark and my trusty converse for exploring in! We finally arrived at mablethorp after an 45 minute walk and found all sorts to do,I automatically spotted the pedalos which I've been wanted to go on forever! 
And then after about 10 minutes the clouds opened and it rained,and I definitely wasn't prepared for it! 
Our next stop was the seal sanctury! I was one of the best places I've been to the animals were so close to us I loved it! 
We got home and went for some food abit later on the night and had to wait a while for the taxi so we took a walk to the beach and it was so nice with it being dark and it was so calm and pretty 
Yesterday was our last day so we took our last trip to the beach and then started the 4/5 hour jounrney of getting home. I want to live on the beach forever it's such an amazing place to be! 
 

x

2 comments: