Saturday 2 August 2014

Clinique High Lengths mascara review...

I'm so awful when it comes to mascara. Once I've found one I love I will use it until it gets a dry as possible can,getting rid after six months,don't think so. I usually use two to get my desired look or if I'm feeling lazy just one. I was lucky enough to receive a couple of Clinique mascaras in my goodie bag a few days ago,one being the high lengths mascara 
I was quite nervous to use a new mascara as my eyes are super sensitive and water at a tiny breeze but as I started applying I was really pleased with the outcome and just thought I'd give it a go.
This is the before shot having only applied my shadow and liner in the waterline (naked 3 palette and benefit high brow in the water line)
and this is the final look after applying 3 costs to the top lashes and one on the bottom. It gives the same affect as my usual two mascaras do and for the first time in ages (after only usuing twice) my eyes *touch wood* haven't actually watered. It's a miracle 
The wand of the mascara is extremely curved and as you can see from the picture looks different to usual wands but this made it extremely easy to get close to the lash line on the top and bottom,I usually make a mess when doing my bottom lashes but this brush is brilliant for getting underneath with no mess.
I'd definitely recommend this mascara,it does exactly what it says on the tube! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment