Monday 25 August 2014

L'oreal True Match - review

Sorry for my lack of posts lately I've just got a new job so I haven't had as much time to be doing posts! But now I'm backkkkk!
I thought for today's post I'd do a review on the L'oreal true match foundation  this stuff seemed to be like a beauty favourite on YouTube and Instagram and I was looking for a new foundation to try and spotted this for £6 in tesco and thought I'd give it a go! I picked mine up in C1 rose ivory as it had more a pink undertone to it which is most suited for my skin. 
I started by applying a moisturiser to the face,I used Clinique even better skin lotion 
And then applied a my primer which today was the Gosh classic primer (quite similar to the smashbox primer for a lot less money!)
I then applied abit of concealer to any imperfections on my face (quite a lot) and for this I used the Mac studio finish in nc20
Finally time for the foundation! I found it quite similar to the the mac moisture mineralise foundation as it's quite thin but it's still very buildable which I like in a foundation and I found the colour was very suited to my skin tone! 
I applied it to the skin with a Real techniques buffing brush and it went on perfectly! (Pleeeeease excuse how awful I look here I definitely need more concealer on here) 
I was really pleased with this foundation,I applied it at about lunch time today and after walking to and from work in the rain it's still perfectly in place,I love it!
I'd defo recommend getting to tesco while it's still on offer,now I know why there's such a hype about it!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment