Wednesday 15 October 2014

Michelle Keegan makeup tutorial!

If I could look like any celebrity,hands down I would probably choose Michelle Keegan, I mean have you seen her her face/body/everything about her is amazing and when I saw this recent picture of her I knew I had to try and re-create it! After looking at what she'd used turns out I only have on same product but I tried my best anyway!
I moisturised and primed the face and the started with foundation. I've been loving the mac moisture mineralise at the moment so I went for that in nw20! 
I next went in with the mac studio finish concealer in nc20 to cover any imperfections as michelle always looks flawless! I then took the only product I had the same which is the mac prep and prime highlight pen in light boost to brighten under the eyes! 
I then set the highlighted parts of the face with my mac mineralise skin finish in light
Michelle's cheek bones always look on point and cause my chubby cheeks are never going to look that perfect I took my mineralise skin finish in medium plus to contour the cheeks! I then applied the benefit rocketeur blush to the apples of my cheeks for abit of colour and then highlighted the tops of the cheek bones with msf in soft and gentle! 
Her eyebrows in this picture look amazing but I can't seem to make mine ever look that great so I just stuck to my usual brow routine using the benefit browzings in light! 
For the eyes I decided to use the vice 2 palette and I used the royal and langnickle brushes and one mac brush. To start I took the colour rewind on the crease brush to use as the transition colour. I then took the smudger brush and the colour radar and applied it to the outer v of my eye and used the mac 224 brush to blend out.Next I took the lip brush from the set and applied the colour habit to the lid. I lastly took the eye detailer brush and applied the colour dope to the inner corner to brighten the eye! 
I then moved onto eyeliner. I took mac smoulder pencil and put that in the water and tight line and blended it under the lashes,I then lined my top lash line and winged it out with the rimmel scandal eyes felt liner and lastly added lashings of benefit they're real to complete the look! 
And you're done! If you're good with makeup then you might be looking more like michelle keegan than I did but I still really loved the look! I love a brown smokey look and this is perfect! 
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial they're all I ever seem to do but I just love re creating looks I've seen on celebrities! 

Who's your celebrity girl crush,so I feel less weird for having them haha!

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment