Thursday 2 October 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade - review

When I first started out with makeup I didn't know what to do with myself and the thought of trying to shape/colour my brows was a big no. Forward to a few years later and I wouldn't leave the house without my big overdrawn brows! 
I've tried pretty much every brow product you can find from gels to pencil and to be honest I like to just use abit of everything. When the anastasia beverly hills brand was brought into the beauty world I fell abit in love and knew I'd be drawn in! My main love was for the dip brow pomade..I was scared but in love at the same time.
The packaging itself is enough to love,small enough to fit in any bag and with so much product inside you'd think you'd need a lot to make up on brow,but a little dip into the pot with your brush and you can do both brows - a little definitely goes a long way! 
When it came to picking a colour I was abit stupid and went on the colour in the picture rather than the colour I actually was. If I brought if again I would probably go for the light brown however the auburn isn't too bad for me just abit darker but who doesn't love a big old brow! 
I start by taking spooley brush and brush/shape through the brows,I then take my angled brush and take a little of the product and shape my brows(usually abit too heavy) and then I'll finish by taking abit of my concealer to clean around the outside! 
And here's the finished look. I'm still working on how to use the and make my brows look oh point but for now this isn't too bad I don't think 

Enjoy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment