Tuesday 30 September 2014

Big brows. Big lashes. Bold lips!

I woke up yesterday so tired/drained the thought of making my face look good was the last thing I wanted to do but as most of you know I'm not leaving the house without my makeup on so it was time for one of those lazy makeup tutorials! 
I did my usual face routine (foundation,concealer,ect) and then I started with the royal and langnickle brow/lash brush. I started with the spooley end to tame the brows and then took the angled end with my benefit brow zings in light and filled them quite heavy handedly to get myself some big old brows! 
I next took my benefit high brow pencil and took it under my brows to lift them up abit and then applied it the water line to make my eyes look bigger (this step is optional but I love using it to make my eyes look huuuuge) 
I then primed my eyes ready for the eyeshadow and took the naked 1 palette and took the colour naked on my royal and langnickle smudger brush and took that lightly in the crease and with any product left on the brush took that on the lower lash line. I then took the colour sin and applied a little of that that to the lid! 
The last part is mascara,because I wasn't  using liner like I usually do I used 3 different mascara to get the effect I wanted. For this I used the benefit they're real,smash box full exposure and bare minerals lash domination! 
Because the makeup was fairly basic I felt like I could go abit darker on the lip and decided to go for a dark berry colour! I used the rimmel moisture renew in glam plum fulham! I think the best part about this makeup is that you can go as dareing as you want on the lip as the rest of the makeup is so minimal! 
And that's the look done! It's super quick and easy to do if you're trying to rush in the morning or if you're just feeling abit lazy! 

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosey,

    I’ve nominated you on my blog for the Liebster Award, hope you don’t mind. Basically you just answer the questions that I’ve put on and go on and tag your own people that you follow with less than 200 followers, it’s a way of blog promotion and a bit of fun at the same time.

    Keep up the good work :) x

    ReplyDelete