Sunday 28 September 2014

Autumn Berry makeup tutorial

Yesterday's makeup was supposed to be a nude look but I forget to clean my brush and ended up with a plum/berry look which I actually ended up preferring!
started by using my trusty urban decay primer potion in Eden to make the colour last all day and to smooth out the colour of my eyes 
I then used my set of royal and langnickle silk pro brushes and took the brush called smudger and the naked basics palette and the colour faint and took this colour in the crease and the lower lash line. This colour works well as a transition colour so the next eyeshadow is able to blend out better than it would alone!
I then took probably one of the cheapest palettes I own from a brand called technic and it's a dupe for the urban decay electric palette but for only £1.99 I had to buy it! The pigment isn't as strong as the u.d one if but with a white pencil as a base the colours come out pretty strong! To apply this colour I used the silk pro angled shader brush in the crease and then took it on the lower lash line with the same brush! 
I then went back to the naked basics palette and took the colour w.o.s on a real techniques accent brush and packed this colour onto the lid! I then took the colour Venus on the same brush and applied that to the inner corner 
I then took my two favourite eyeliners. Benefit high brow which I applied to the water line to brighten the eyes and rimmel scandal eyes which I applied to the upper lash like and slightly winged out! 
I lastly applied lashings of my favourite mascara,benefit they're real (of course) and the look is completed! 
I'm absolutely adoring plum/berry/burgundy colours now it's getting into autumn and this is the perfect look as it's still wearable in the day but can be dressed up abit with a bold lip and big lashes for the night! 


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment