Thursday 4 September 2014

Day out in Birmingham

I decided for today's post I'd show you what I got up to yesterday 
As me and the boy both had the day off and nothing to do,we decided we'd venture to Birmingham for some food and abit of a stroll round! We'd seen a restaurant called "Coast to Coast" an American restaurant and bar we both liked the look of so decided to try there!
It took a while to actually find the place but I had to take pictures of the art gallery and the library cause they just look so good! After about a half hour walk trying to use google maps we were both starving and eventually found the place! 
I've been dying to try a coke float for ages and when I saw it on the menu I had to try it (didn't live up to my expectations though unfortunately) and the boy had a ginger beer (eww). The seating was super cute,everyone had their own little booth like a proper little diner.
Next it was time for the important part..FOOD! It was a hard choice deciding on just one thing but I eventually went for a bacon and cheese hotdog..it was amazing and the boyf went for some sort of chicken wrap (his picture was better than mine,had to steal it) we didn't even have to wait long which was the best part 
After the "Lunch" ( can't even call it lunch. It was huuuge) I was at that stage were I still felt like I could eat a desert (half way through I had other ideas...I was stuffed) the only thing I was drawn to was the Oreo sundae,oh my god it was good and of course the only thing he was drawn to was the peanut butter cheese cake! 
We reluctantly left feeling about 20 stone heavier to walk round the bullring in search for a check shirt for myself! But we took a cute walk near the cannel to get there...
And I even saw my first brown leaf (I had to take a picture of it,obviously) 
After looking in pretty much every shop I lastly went to urban outfitters were I found the cutest dark green check shirt,it's a sort of boyfriend style shirt and it's really warm aswell (which I stupidly didn't get a picture of) by this point we were both pretty dead and needed to go home,I obviously had to stop and buy myself this instagramable drink before we went though 
And we were done! I hope you've loved coming along on our day out and seeing what we got up to yesterday!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment