Wednesday 3 September 2014

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Femme - Review

While out shopping the other day I spotted the OCC lip tars,I've been looking at these for a while but wasn't too sure if I'd actually use something like that,my mum however kindly said she'd buy me one cause she's amazinggg. After a long search I finally settled on one called Femme. 
They come in the cutest little plastic case,perfect to keep in your bag if you need a touch up!
Included in the bag is the lip tar,a brush to apply and a 'how to' guide! I've never really been a huge fan of lip gloss as I've always found it abit sticky and my hair ends up getting stuck to my lips but there was something about this I loved. And I was quite shocked to find that when the colours on your lips it's a lot more matte and my hair wasn't sticking at all! 
The colour is perfect. It looks slightly scary in the picture but once it's on the lips it's a really cute pink,it's slightly baby pink but abit darker (if that makes any sense..) and has a minty taste to it when you first put it on the lips. 
The colour is really long lasting aswell,I'd had a few drinks throughout the day and it was still on by the end of the day 
I'd definitely recommend the occ lip tar if you're the type of person that can't be bothered to keep applying your lipstick all day,I'd class it as being a sort of lip stain that you don't really have to worry about through the day and I'm definitely going to be stocking up on these!

Enjoy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment