Wednesday 10 September 2014

Green and Brown - makeup tutorial

This week I've been attempting to experiment with different colours when it comes to eyeshadow,I seem to have so many but just stick to nudes. So yesterday I experiment with a green shadow I recently brought 
It's a very autumny look and it's perfect for this time of year (even though it's super warm right now) and I took my inspiration from Nicole Guerriero(obvs hers is a lot better than my attempt)
I started by applying my shadow base which of course had to be urban decay primer potion in Eden 
I then took the balm nude tude palette and a light brown colour called sultry and using the real techniques duo fiber brush ran that through the crease and blended it all out with my mac 224 brush. And took my mac 219 brush and took the same colour under the eyes 
Next I took the nyx jumbo eye pencil and applyed that to the lid to make the green pop! 
Now it's time for the main part! I picked up this little pot of nyx shadow while shopping in Birmingham a few weeks ago for £1! I thought the colour was amazing so I had to try it out and it's called jade pearl. I applied that with the real techniques base shadow brush 
I then brightened up the eyes with my trusty high brown from benefit and lined them with rimmel scandal eyes felt liner 
And then added my usual mascaras! Bare minerals lash domination and Clinique high lenghts. Favourite things everrrr! 
And to complete the look I played it safe and went for a nude lip using mac creme de nude! 
And that's the look completed. It's super quick and easy to do and looks like you've made abit of an effort even if it did only take you 10 minutes! 

How brave are you when it comes to your eyeshadow..

Enjoy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment