Friday 12 September 2014

Bright Eyes - pink and girly makeup tutorial

I was feeling super tired yesterday,I feel like I've just worked none stop and my face was feeling it too. I decided I needed to make myself look more awake and came up with this pink and girly tutorial!
I stuck to my normal foundation routine and covered the dark circles under the eyes with abit of concealer! 
The first product I used was the stroke of light concealer by bare minerals. This is basically a concealer that reflects the light and makes your eyes look brighter and more awake 
My next tip for awake eyes is with powder. I like to set my concealer with powder anyway but to make yourself look awake I always use a lighter powder under the eyes to the rest of the face. I always find this brightens the face up! I used mac mineralise skin finish in light for this 
I then went on to powder the rest of the face,add abit of colour and then sort my eyebrows out and moved on to the eyes! 

I started by using the urban decay primer potion (obviously) to prime the eyes and then moved on to the naked 1 palette. 
I started by taking naked on my real techniques duo fiber brush and put that in the crease and then used my mac 224 brush to blend that out so there were no harsh lines. I then took buck from the same palette and used the mac 219 brush and applied that under the eyes for a light smokey look 
I then applied the nyx jumbo eye pencil to the lid to make the pink look even pinker and brighter. I love doing this! 
I then went on to use the urban decay feminine palette and a colour called swf. It doesn't show up as well on picture but it's an amazon sparkly baby pink,that really makes your eyes look bigger. I applied that with the silk pro eyeshader brush 
Another thing I always use to make my eyes look bigger and brighter is the benefit high brow pencil. I apply this to the water line and it really helps open up the eyes. I then applied my scandal eyes felt liner and made the usual winged look
The last thing I did was apply my mascara. I thought I'd use something different this time and went for my favourite one which is benefit they're real. The best mascara everrrr in my opinion!
And this was what the eyes looked like completed! 
To complete the look I went for a nude/pink lip. This was a new lipstick that I recently brought from gosh called angel in 172 and I can see this becoming my go to colour from now on! 
And that was the completed look! I hope this post has gave you a few tips on what to do on those tired mornings!

Enjoy xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment