Saturday 6 September 2014

Bath Time Favourites

Today's post is a little less makeup related than usual,but I decided I'd show you some of my favourite bath time products for when I want to just zone out and relax! 
I'll start off by sticking my music on full to get rid of any background noise..I then start to run the water to get it nice and warm and put some bubbles in there,I've been using the body shop ginger sparkle,which is actually a shower gel but it smells so nice,I think it's just around at Christmas but we stocked up last Christmas cause it just smells so nice! 
Next it's time for a lush bath bomb,you can't have a bath without a lush product in it! I'm not actually too sure of the name of the name of this bomb but let's just call it the daisy bath bomb,it was amazing anyway and made my bath pink!! What's not to love about that. I like to break it up into my hand then sprinkle into the bath!
The picture doesn't really do it justice for how pink and bubbly it was! 
The first thing I like to do once I'm in the bath is a scrub and my favourite has to be from soap and glory. They do sell a few scubs that I just love but I really like the scrub of your life one,it scrubs your skin really well but it doesn't leave all the little bits in your bath! 
The next thing I'll do is wash the skin (obviously) and at the moment my two favourite products to do that with are prince charming by lush,this stuff smells like turkish delight,which I actually really don't like but I think it smells amazing so as long as I don't eat this stuff I'm fine!
My other favourite product to use is sugar crush by soap and glory. Its lime flavoured making it a perfect summer scent I love it! 
I'll then end up relaxing in the bath until the waters gone cold and thinking that I should probably get out of there! Once I'm out I like to apply a generous layer of soap and glory the righteous butter to my skin to leave me feeling super soft. This moisturiser is super think it basically is like applying butter to your skin and you feel so soft and smell so good after! 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my favourite bath time products

What's your favourite bath time product...

Enjoy xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment