Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stila 'In the know' - makeup tutorial

FAs soon as I saw the new palette my mum had brought I knew I was going to be stealing it off her. I've been eyeing up a few of the Stila palettes for a while and as soon as I saw the 'in the know' palette I fell in love! 
The palette consists of alot of nude,neutral,earthy colours and are perfect for autumny looks. I did my usual face/eyebrow routine and primed my eyes with the urban decay primer potion in Eden. 
The first colour I started with was desert and I used this as the transition colour
I then took a colour called fire and ran this through the crease to deepen the look
As the two colours used where pretty similar I decided to deepen the look once again with a colour called earth. I also took this colour on a smaller brush on the lower lash line 
I decided to go for a dark smokey look and took a colour called rain on the lid. I used the nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk as usual to make the colour brighter and pop! 
I then went for my benefit high brow to brighten up the eye after using all the darker shadows 
I then lined the eyes and added a slight wing to the look and then added some mascara to complete the eyes. For this I used benefit they're real 
And that was the completed eye look!
For the lips I used a product that I've only recently recived from bare minerals called "lip quickie" it's basically like a lipstick but in a pencil form and it's super easy to use. I went for the colour shell to match the nude/brown look I'd gone for 
And that's the completed look! I've fallen head over heels for this palette and you'll definitely be seeing a few more looks from it soon! 

Enjoy xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment