Wednesday 20 August 2014

Benefit Frisky Six - what's inside

I reckon any girl that's interested in makeup will have a soft spot for Benefit,perfect packaging with every product and the quality of the product is even better. My mum was super kind a purchased the Benefit Frisky Six collection for me on QVC which is on offer for £22.50 at the moment. An absolute bargin for the amount that you get inside. 
Without even opening the set I just fell in love,the colours,the products,just all looks amazing. I haven't actually tried any of the products out on my face yet but I thought I'd give you a look inside at what you get and hopefully you'll fall in love by the end of the post (if you haven't fallen in love already)
Sugarbomb Blush - I've only ever tried two of benefits cheek products so I was super excited when I saw this. The number one selling blush is split into four different shimmering colour sections of peach, soft plum, pink and rose they can either be used alone or mix together to give a natural radiant look to the cheeks. It was quite hard to swatch the colour on my hand but it's so beautiful in person!
 
They're real mascara - if you know anything about makeup then you'll know about this product. Number 1 best selling mascara,my holy grail product. This mascara does get a lot of mixed reviews but personally I love it! Perfect name for a mascara as it just makes your lashes look so fake without going to the effort of wearing falsies. I love it! 

Ooh la lift - since the whole Kim K highlighting under eye trick I've been obssesed with anything that promises to highlight and lift the eyes. Ooh la lift is an 
under-eye brightening boost that's like "an instant eyelift" it claims and I'm excited to give it a go. It contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to help instantly perk up tired eyes,and who doesn't want that?! 
 
Sun beam - 'liquid sunshine in a bottle' I saw it referred to as before and since I've been longing to try it! A golden bronze highlighter that gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. The product has a neutral yellow undertone that means it's suitable for most skin tones that want a bronzed look. Can be used on the cheekbones,brow bone or Cupid's bow for the sun kissed,highlighted look,or down the front of the legs to make them look longer,toned and just generally amazing! Sun beam could also be mixed with your foundation to give a dewy look to the skin 

Lolli tint - during the warmer months I much prefer to wear a more cream/liquid blush as powders just feel too heavy. Lolli-tint is a smudge proof stain for the cheeks and lips that lasts for hours! The product has a milky like texture and is an orchid shade with a pink undertone that gives you a perfect healthy glow. With it being liquid however it doesn't work too well with powder so I'd recommend using it with either a bare face or a bb cream/tinted moistureriser to guarantee a longer lasting effect 
 

Lolli-balm - the procduct i was most excited for! Referred to as 'Lolli-tints little sister' the balm conditions and hydrates while giving you a candy-orchid buildable colour. And it comes in the cutest pinky/purple metallic shiny tube,seriously what's not to love about it! It was quite hard to get a swatch as the colour is quite sheer but it's the perfect throwing on without even needing a mirror type lipstick 

I'm super excited to try this set out on my face and I hope you've fallen in love with it after seeing everything inside. 

What's your favourite benefit product and what do you love about them! 

Enjoy xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment