Monday 4 August 2014

Garnier Micellar Water Review

I always like to take my makeup off with a remover before going in with either a face wash or scrub and while out shopping I saw the garnier micellar water which I'd heard a lot about on sale for about £2.50 so I thought I'd test it out to see if it would live up to the hype... 
The bottle alone makes you want to buy it,however I was abit hesitant to use it on my eyes as many high street makeup removers can often be oily which I hate using on my eyes however this is literally just like a water and after holding the pad on my eye for about 30 seconds it comes off straight away. I take a large cotton pad and place that on my eye for about 30/40 seconds and I'm left with this result..
(Does anyone else love when their mascara comes off like this or is it just me...)After getting the main part of the mascara,liner and shadow off I hold the pad on the eye again for another 20 seconds and swipe it off the eye leaving them makeup free and ready to wash the rest of the face! 
This was this morning after applying the Clinique high length mascara and benefit high brow white liner in the water line (please excuse my mess brows) 
And this is the final look after using it to take my eye and eyebrow makeup off. I really love this water so much I ended up buying 3 bottles while they were on offer definitely my favourite high street makeup remover! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment