Tuesday 5 August 2014

Benefit Hello Flawless foundation review

I love having the choice of foundation in the morning,some days my skin just feels different to the previous day and someday I just a heavier look than usual,the worst part is having to buy a new one though. I was lucky enough to be able to try out a few different foundations when I recieved a bag of all sorts of beauty and makeup products last week...
One being the Benefit hello flawless foundation,I had tried this before a year or so ago and I did feel it wasn't the right colour for me at the time,however after hearing a lot of people talk about it recently I did want to try it again. I recived 3 samples of the hello flawless and was eager to try it out - this ones in "believe in me" - ivory (my perfect colour) 
I started off moisturisering my face that day with the Clarins matte balm and then went on to prime with the Clinique Superprimer. My face seems to be hating me lately and I've come out with so many spots mainly on my chin but I have an absolute beast of a spot on my lip that I'm really not appreciating,so before applying the foundation I covered my spots,around my nose and under my eyes with the Mac studio finish in NC20  (please excuse the hideous face and my hair in rollers this is the work in progress part)
I quickly applied my foundation next to save looking at this awful face,I tipped abit of the foundation onto my hand,dotted it around my face and the buffed it into the skin using the Real Techiques buffing brush 
And I was left with this look,the foundation does take abit of buffing into the skin but once it's done I personally think it works quite well. The coverage isn't too heavy but it's definitely buildanle and it doesn't feel like you have anything on which is perfect for a foundation! (I forget to take a picture after just foundation so this is my face with abit of contour)
I have also included a picture of my final look which I decided to go for a slight contour and then I lined the the top of the of the eye with the eyeko black felt liner and lined under the eyes with the urban decay vice 2 palette (left is the look abit closer with the rollers still in,right was the final look!)
I was really pleased with this foundation,it's perfect for this weather as it's not too thick and cakey and it gives me just another coverage for what I want! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment