Friday 8 August 2014

Day out in Birmingham - mini haul

I've been eyeing up the bright coloured sleek palettes for a few weeks now and I finally gave in and decided to buy myself one,which meant it was the perfect opportunity to go shopping in Birmingham! 
When we first got to the station the train had been canceled so we had to sit at the train station,on the floor for 40 minutes. As you can tell we weren't too happy! 
After finally getting there my first stop had to be to find the sleek palette! I'd originally gone to buy the acid palette but I soon found out they didn't have that so I went for the next one I'd been eyeing up which was the ultra mattes v1 brights palette 
The colours are still really bright and I couldn't leave without it! (Please ignore my hand in the mirror)
I haven't tried them yet,but so far I'm loving bamm,floss,pout and strike and I can't wait to try them out! Being in such a big superdrug I couldn't just leave with one thing and when I saw this I HAD to buy it 
It was from MUA and was only £4,look how pretty it is aswell,oh my god
I also picked up a white shadow stick for the eyeshadow palette just so the colours would really pop! 
After doing a lot more shopping it was time for food and where else could we go than nandos. It was it's usual amazing self and it's making me so hungry looking at this picture right now (yes I got chips and mash,I just really wanted to try the mash)
My final stop was primark to pick up some last little bits for my holiday on Monday! We had about half hour before it closed and I was getting so stressed but I managed to pick up a few cheap tees in burgundy and grey and some leggings for like £4 each.
After a long day shopping and getting all my sisters presents sorted aswell it was time to go home and go to bed! 

x


3 comments:

  1. The MUA glitter palette looks so pretty!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm so excited to try it out!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out the link to find out more!
    http://leeannwells.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-leeannpatricia.html
    x

    ReplyDelete