Tuesday 2 September 2014

Kylie Jenner tutorial

I've been obsessing over the kylie jenner lip since the minute I saw it so yesterday I decided to try out a look of hers,a nude eye with a flick and nude matte lips!
I'd already done my face and brows so I started on the eyes! For this look I used the Urban decay naked 3 palette. I used the colour limit in the crease,dust on the lid and strange in the inner corner. I then took a smaller brush and took abit of dark side in the crease again to deepen it. Then mixed limit and dark side and took it under the eye.
I then took my Rimmel scandal eyes liner and created a cat eye effect,I love this liner as I'm not the best at doing a flick but this liner makes it super easy to do it! I then took the Benefit high brow and put that in the water line to brighten the eyes! 
Next it's time for mascara! I loaded up a mix of the Clinique high lengths mascara and the Bare Minerals lash domination mascara for the look I wanted!
Now it's time for the fun part..the lips! The first thing I do is take my eos lipbalm and moisturise the lips then take my foundation brush and brush it over the lips to give you a blank canvas effect.
To line the lips I took a lip liner by my face cosmetics in nude and outlined the whole lip then filled them in. (The perfect kylie colour)
I then went over the top of that with Mac creme d'nude. 
As this lipsticks a cremesheen colour it was abit more glossy than what I wanted,so I took abit of tissue and placed that over my lips and then took my Mac prep and prime translusant powder to matte the look
And that's it! The completed kylie jenner look! 
I hope this has helped you get some ideas on how to create the kylie jenner look!

Enjoy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment