Saturday 4 October 2014

Birmingham Haul!

As soon as pay day rolls along it's a must to go on a shopping trip and this time was no different. It had been waaaay to long since I'd been and I had a whole list of what I wanted... 
I'd been after some new jeans and some printed leggings for quite a while so I had to try topshop. I unfortunately couldn't find the leggings I wanted but I found some jeans I fell in love with. They're a light demiem sort of vintage in the leigh collection and were £40! 
I'd heard the Christmas lush range had come out and I could no walk past there without picking up a bottle of snow fairy! One of the best things about Christmas this stuff is! I think this was about £3.75 or around that price 
I some how ended up in the Disney shop. I never go there but it's just so cute in there and I found this cute little mermaid cup that I couldn't leave and it was only £4!!
We had to take abit of a break part way to stop for abit of food and of course it had to be a nandos. And it was just amaaaazing! 
I also got to try my first everrrr Starbucks which was also amazing I went for the strawberries and cream milkshake type drink (can't remember the actual name of it) 
Back to the shopping and my next stop was superdrug. I actually went to find myself a concealer but the one I wanted,they didn't have my colour in so I ended up going abit mental! 
I went to buy one of the models own diamond luxe varnishes and found that they were on buy one get one half price so I brought a pastel mint green polish aswell! I think they were about £4/5 each 
I also brought some acrylic tips. I've been trying to learn to do them myself at home instead of paying to have them done and i thought I'd try this set out for £12. I also picked up a brown dry shampoo cause I'd ran out and this one was next to the till for £1.99! 
 My last stop was my second home of Selfridges. I'd been wanting to purchase the nars sheer glow foundation forever and I thought today was the day. I went for the colour mont blanc which was around £31 
As I couldn't find the concealer I actually went for in superdrug I decided to treat myself to one from mac cause they're just amazing. I went for the pro long wear concealer in nw15 and then I also found the prep & prime highlighting pens that just look amazing and I purchased one of those in the shade light boost! 

I hope you enjoyed having a nosey at what I'd been buying yesterday and I hope you enjoyed my first ever haul. I will get better at taking phots for it,the lighting was abit rubbish in these ones!

Until next time xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment